Our goal is for your kids to have a genuine relationship with God, build a Biblical foundation for their lives, grow with friends and leaders, and love being at church.
NEW LIFE KIDS
Catch up with what your kids learned this week at church!
Check here weekly to see the Bible stories, lessons, and Scriptures your child is learning so you can talk about it with them at home.
YOUR FIRST VISIT
From babies to fifth graders, our team wants to give your family an excellent experience.
When you arrive, our team will happily show you the way to the children’s area. You’ll go to the first-time check-in station where you can tell us a little about your family to help us serve you well. On our check-in form we’ll ask things like what allergies your child may have, how many children are in your family, and get your contact information. Or you can fill out the form below online to save a few minutes when you check-in for the first time.
Then, you and your child will both get a sticker with a matching code. If for any reason we need to reach you during the service, you’ll see your child’s code on the screen. This sticker is also what you’ll use to pick up your child after the service.
Partnering with Parents
We believe the best way we can help your kids develop a strong spiritual foundation is by partnering with you. Together, we can help encourage, train, and pray for them as they grow in their faith.
Here are some practical ways you can help us make the most of your child’s time spent at church:
- Pick a consistent service time and location to help your kids build a relationship with their consistent Life Group leader and other kids their age.
- Practice the current New Life Kids Scripture memorization with your kids.
- Download the Parent Cue App and search for New Life Church. This will help you to know what your kids are learning and you can use this tool to engage your kids faith at home.
- Build relationships with other NLC parents.
- Pray for your children each week as they come to church, and pray for our teams as they serve and care for your kids.